Skin Type: Normal, dry, flaky, mature, combination
Turn back the clock on aging! This luxurious milky cleanser gently washes away dirt, oil and make-up that diminish the appearance of your skin. Rich anti oxidant oils of Jojoba, Avocado, Olive and Lavender leave skin feeling rejuvenated and balanced. Mineral waters and potent plant extracts offer powerful relief to mature or moisture deficient skin. Cleansing is the first step to radiant skin - Youth Milk enhances the penetration of serums, masks and daily moisturizers.
Wet hands, face and neck; gently massage a small amount of Cleansing Milk onto face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and follow with appropriate toner.
Dampen skin with moist sponges, rub small amount of Cleansing Milk between hands then massage onto face and neck in circular motions. Remove thoroughly with moist sponges.
- Burdock Root Extract (Arctium Lappa) is rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf) Extract, when applied topically, has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. It helps fight the various oxidative stressors (air, UV light, smoke) that cause degeneration of the skin and damage to skin cells.
- Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale) Extract is used as a cellular regenerator and often for treatment of eczema, burns or dry itchy skin.
- Spirulina is often deemed the most nutritionally complete of all food supplements, containing a rich supply of many important nutrients, including protein, complex carbohydrates, iron, and vitamins A, K, and B complex
Mineral water, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, spirulina, olea europaea (olive) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root powder, petroselinum crispum (parsley) powder, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, cetyl alcohol, ammonium laureth sulphate, glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 20, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, organic (articum lappa) burdock extract, organic symphytum officinale (comfrey leaf) extract, organic taraxicum officinale (dandelion root) extract, organic echinacea angustifolia extract, organic rubus ideaus (raspberry leaf) extract, organic trifolium pretense (red clover) extract, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Moisture Infusion Tonic
Skin Type: All, Mature - particularly environmentally stressed
Experience the anti oxidant benefits of an array of rich phytonutrients including Grape Skin, Cranberry, Blueberry, Rosehip and Tea! Pamper your skin daily in a rich botanical cocktail of nutritious age defying botanicals and pure berry oils. Moisture Infusion Tonic is pH correct to neutralize and restore balance to dry or mature skin. Smooth and minimize dryness as this tonic quickly absorbs allowing maximum penetration of nutrients and humectants such as Sodium PCA, Olive Oil and Seamollient TM.
After cleansing, apply tonic with cotton pad to hydrate skin and remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water. Follow with appropriate protective product for skin type.
After cleansing or masking, apply tonic with cotton pad to remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water.
- Green and white tea extracts, rich in polyphenols and flavonoids provide strong antioxidant benefits.
- Rooibos (red bush tea) extract, possesses significant firming, antimicrobial, antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties
- Phyto Hyaluronate (yeast derived) is a pseudo hyaluronate alternative that provides moisture and water binding benefits.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) Oil is derived from the seed of the cranberry red berry. The oil has potent antioxidant abilities as it contains polyphenols.
- Milk Thistle Extract is a member of the daisy family and helps to fight free-radical damage.
Mineral water, vegetable glycerin, cellulose gum, fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, chianti, seamollient TM (water and algae extract), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel powder, olea europaea (olive) oil, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, borago officinalis (borage) oil, glycrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, caprylic capritriglycerides, sodium PCA, PEG-40 dulcis prunus (almond) glycerides, vaccinum macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, aspalathus linearis (rooibos red tea) leaf extract, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, vaccinium corymbosum (blueberry) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, vaccinum macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit oil, silybum marianum (milk thistle) seed extract, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid.
Jojoba Oil Phyto Mask w/ Collagen
Skin Type: All Skin Types - Photo Damaged, Dehydrated
Restore hydration and suppleness with this yeast derived plant- based collagen treatment masque. Jojoba, rosehip, avocado and sunflower seed oils pamper skin with nourishing vitamins that enhances hydration and vibrancy. Antioxidant green, white and red teas blend with acai berry, Vitamin E and C to offer added nutrition to devitalized skin. Treat your skin to this non-greasy formula that will leave your complexion looking smoother and more vibrant with each application.
After cleansing, apply a thin layer over face and neck and relax for fifteen minutes. Rinse well with warm water and follow with toner and appropriate protective treatment for your skin type.
A soothing, versatile finishing mask for the treatment room. Suitable for use after exfoliating treatments. Apply after exfoliation and/or extractions. May be used with or without steam. Rinse well and follow with appropriate finishing product. Alternatively, may be massaged in after steam as its own finishing product.
Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, yeast extract (plant pseudo collagen), rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, aspalathus linearis (rooibos red tea) leaf extract, carbomer, ascorbic acid, phenoxyethanol (and) benzoic acid (and) dehydroacetic acid (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) polyaminopropyl biguanide, silk amino acids, fragrance oil, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit oil, lavendula officinalis (lavender) oil.
pH 6.2 - 6.7
- Jojoba Oil is chemically similar to human sebum allowing it to readily and easily absorb into the skin without irritating. It helps balance the skin’s sebum production and is great for use on both oily and dry skin types as it leaves skin looking healthy and nourished.
- Plant based Collagen fills the extra cellular space between skin cells, supplementing any deficiencies of collagen in tissues thereby slowing the aging process.
- Green, red and white teas make this an excellent product for UV protection to fight against visible signs of ageing.
- Excellent as part of a weekly skin care regimen for all skin types to hydrate, nourish, protect and balance the skin.
Smoothing Serum w/ 10% Glycolic
Skin Type: dry | mature | oily
Smooth, brighten and clarify your complexion. This serum helps accelerate removal of dead, devitalized skin, enhance collagen production, and minimize the appearance of fine lines, sun damage and hyper pigmentation. This intensive serum containing pharmaceutical grade glycolic acid and soothing aloe will minimize the appearance of large pores and acne scarring, diminish blackheads, even skin tone and texture.
After cleansing and toning apply a very thin layer of Serum every other night for 2 weeks. After two weeks apply nightly; after one month, or as skin condition dictates, use day and night. Allow several minutes for absorption, follow with appropriate moisturizer. Daily use of sunscreen recommended. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity.
May be used as a professional exfoliant for those who cannot tolerate a Professional Peeling Serum or Mask. Follow instructions for AHA Peeling Serum.
Aqua (purified water), pharmaceutical grade glycolic acid, glycerin, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, allantoin, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol (and) benzoic acid (and) dehydroacetic acid (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) polyaminopropyl biguanide.
pH 3.5 - 4.0
- An intensive concentration of Glycolic Acid is ideal for anyone looking to minimize fine lines and wrinkles or for conditioning dry, devitalized, damaged skin.
- An effective treatment for oily, acne prone skin as it aids in keeping pores clear of bacteria.
- Allantoin is an effective anti-aging ingredient due to it’s soothing, moisturizing, and skin softening properties and its ability to promote healthy cell renewal.
- When starting a client on a Glycolic regimen, stress that they should follow product instructions carefully to allow the skin to adjust gradually and prevent damage.
Retinol Power Cream
Skin Type: mature | dehydrated | pigmented
Product Description: An intensive high potency anti aging retinol crème that offers advanced revitalizing benefits for environmentally damaged, mature, dry or prematurely aging skin. Palmitoyl tripeptide-3 (SYN®-COLL) 3%–mimics skin’s collagen production mechanism; combats visible signs of aging related to collagen depletion. Hyaluronic acid immediately smoothes skin’s appearance and increases long-term hydration. Retinol and retinyl palmitate aid in cellular regeneration and revitalize dull skin. Emollient silicone, aloe vera extract, vitamins and minerals enhance skin condition.
Client Use: Apply morning and evening after cleansing. Apply to dry face and neck.
Professional Use: Use as a finishing product for clients with normal, dry or mature skin, or after any anti aging or firming treatment. Apply to face and neck and massage in gently with fingertips.
Product Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), cyclomethicone, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, caprylic / capric triglycerides, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, arginine, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, arachidyl alcohol (and) behenyl alcohol (and) arachidyl glucoside, retinol, retinol palmitate, palmitoyl tripeptide-3 (Syn®-Coll), organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel, chamomilla recutita (german chamomile) flower extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root oil, dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), isopropyl palmitate, glycine soja sterol, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, ascorbic acid polypeptide, tocopheryl acetate, yeast extract (phyto hyaluronic), phenoxyethanol (and) benzoic acid (and) dehydroacetic acid (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) polyaminopropyl biguanide, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ferulic acid, resveratrol, vitamin E acetate.
pH 6.5 - 7.0
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-3 mimics skin’s collagen production mechanism and combats visible signs of aging related to collagen depletion.
- Hyaluronic acid immediately smoothes skin’s appearance and increases long term hydration.
- Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate aid in cellular regeneration and revitalizes dull skin.
- Soothing silicone and aloe vera coat and protect against moisture loss.